Members and guests of the Mississauga Quilters Guild and residents of Mississauga who are dissatisfied with the programs or actions of the guild are entitled to raise their concerns with the Executive Committee.
The Guild will ensure that:
· Complaints are dealt with promptly and resolved as quickly as possible.
· Review of complaints is fair, impartial and respectful.
· All complainants are provided with a response to their complaint.
· Complaints may be submitted in writing to the President or Vice/Past President.
· Complainants are expected to raise concerns promptly and explain the issue.
· The President or Vice/Past President determines which member of the Executive Committee is best suited to review and respond to the complaint.
· The responsible member of the Executive Committee will acknowledge the complaint, attempt to resolve the complaint and advise the complainant and President or Vice/Past President of the results of the review.
· If the complaint cannot be resolved it should be referred back to the President or Vice/Past President.
Approved January 2020